A place for those of us who are just dipping our toes into Homegrown living. Maybe we're looking to change how we buy our food, what we buy...Maybe we've started our first garden and have questions. If you're green, this is the place for you!
1. I love to laugh. Not just laugh but I love to laugh the kind of laugh that brings tears to your eyes and a stitch to your side.
2. I like to mix sweet and salty things together.
3. I have a set of plastic chattering teeth on my desk that I turn on when I'm deep in thought.
4. I use a Magic 8 ball to make my most important decisions.
5. If there is no Dr. Pepper in the machine, I'll hit two buttons at once and let fate decide which drink will be mine.
6. Some days my hair is curly and some days my hair is straight.
7. I love to read and always, always, carry a book.
8. I'm a sucker for bad horror flicks and good Chinese take-out.
9. In the fall I take 2 hour drives with the windows down, my hair blowing in the wind and a smile on my face.
10. I believe that marriage is for keeps.
11. I love a good game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
12. My cuisine reigns supreme.
13. All I want to do is have some fun.
15. I'm horrid at math.
16. I adore a cute pair of high heels.
17. I love to travel all over the world and my passport is always handy.
18. I don't mind getting my little manicured hands dirty!
19. I've eaten grasshoppers on the streets of Bangkok, braved haggis in a Scotland pub and shared tapas with the locals in Cozumel.
20. I fully believe that playing in the rain is worth catching a cold.
Latest greatest meal cooked at home:
Delish fried squash and fried okra from my garden!
Made from Scratch
Currently listening to:
My dog chase her tail.
My latest DIY project:
$1 frame, leftover funky red/blue/lime patterned material from a previous project, left over red spray paint and some ribbon....turned it into a crazy cool bulletin board.