At Soup Swap
1. Chit chat and drink some wine. And by all means try to start swapping soup on time!
2. Gather the soup (and the chefs) in a central location. Admire the quantity and variety.
3. Being the “Telling of the Soup”. This is each chef’s opportunity to talk about what makes their soup special. Is it organic? It is spicy? Does it have anything someone might not be able to eat? Is it a treasured recipe?
4. Place “Soup Selection” numbers in a hat equal in number to the participants and each person will draw a number.
5. Number 1 picks the first soup, Number 2 the second and so on, until everyone has selected a soup. Repeat six times until all the soup is gone.
6. We always find it best to remind folks to save the bags they came with, as they will need them to take the soup home!
7. Everyone should now be leaving with the same amount of soup, but now it is a wonderful mix of soup!
Our site is still so busted! DANG. Find us on FACEBOOK “Soup Swap”!
Folks, the site is a big mess! Sorry..Day Job! FIND US ON FACEBOOK THIS YEAR!
Here’s a map! It’s open to the public, so add yours if you don’t see it on here! View Soup Swaps 2012 in a larger map
It’s a bit like standing at the bus stop with a new lunch box knowing you’re a big kid now that you’re off to your first day of school! Hurrah! We’re SIX and ready to SWAP SOUP! JANUARY 21, 2012 For the latest updates, links to some potential recipes, and ideas for hosting the best...
It's the 5th National Soup Swap! An event that has taught me plenty about sharing, bravery, and generosity.