At Soup Swap
1. Chit chat and drink some wine. And by all means try to start swapping soup on time!
2. Gather the soup (and the chefs) in a central location. Admire the quantity and variety.
3. Being the “Telling of the Soup”. This is each chef’s opportunity to talk about what makes their soup special. Is it organic? It is spicy? Does it have anything someone might not be able to eat? Is it a treasured recipe?
4. Place “Soup Selection” numbers in a hat equal in number to the participants and each person will draw a number.
5. Number 1 picks the first soup, Number 2 the second and so on, until everyone has selected a soup. Repeat six times until all the soup is gone.
6. We always find it best to remind folks to save the bags they came with, as they will need them to take the soup home!
7. Everyone should now be leaving with the same amount of soup, but now it is a wonderful mix of soup!