HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

Hey Everyone!

The holidays approaching! I have decided to try to give all homemade gifts this year (even if it's not homemade by me).  I would love to barter or swap gifts or even homemade gift ideas.

What I have to offer: homemade soaps, lip balms, body sprays- and I'm working on candles. I also have some jams, applesauce, caramel apple butter, cinnamon apples (canned), homemade hemp bracelets, and two hand beaded scarves. if you want to see most of this you can at http://holistichomestead.com

I am completely open to trades as my list of people is long and diverse (ages 75- 4).

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

hi ann,my name is divina and am very interested in your items,the apple butter,cinnamon apples,jams,soap,lip balm,and body spray.i handknit fingerless gloves,scarves,cowls,headbands,bracelets, crochet handbags, clutch purses,and some light sewing like decorative pillows.these make great gifts and it is fun to stock up on lots of colors! i usually send my items out by the first week of each month given ample time to fulfill an order. i love the barter system. it is so much fun. thanks and God bless you,divinaalvarado@yahoo.com

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Community Philosphy Blog and Library