HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

My giant avocado tree is going to be producing a mammoth crop again this year. Looks like I will have fruit to give away be the end of June.

Tags: june, produce, swap

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amanda:

I'm just a couple of miles west of you. Do you know about COFEA? It's a produce swap out of Altadena that has about 100 members. (California Organic Fruit Exchange of Altadena) Search it under yahoo groups. We meet at Farnsworth Park periodically to swap in person. The rest of the time we post our excess via email and contact one another that way. In addition to fruits and veggies, we swap and sell fresh eggs and raw goat milk. Also occasionally create classes or get togethers for members with a common interest. Thot you might want to know...
Hi Marcia,

I just put in a request to join just before finding this website. Thanks for letting me know!

Amnada

Marcia said:
Hi Amanda:

I'm just a couple of miles west of you. Do you know about COFEA? It's a produce swap out of Altadena that has about 100 members. (California Organic Fruit Exchange of Altadena) Search it under yahoo groups. We meet at Farnsworth Park periodically to swap in person. The rest of the time we post our excess via email and contact one another that way. In addition to fruits and veggies, we swap and sell fresh eggs and raw goat milk. Also occasionally create classes or get togethers for members with a common interest. Thot you might want to know...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Community Philosphy Blog and Library