HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

just wanted to officially sign off here folks. i sure have enjoyed this group, and i hope that everyone else did as well.
regardless of how far you read in the manual, or how much you posted to discussions, i know that i personally appreciated all of your involvement and the different perspectives. i'm hope you all got something positive and productive from the group. thanks for joining in!
spring has finally hit up here in the northland, and i am excited by the possibilities. i LOVE spring! everything seems to unfold before me, and i really believe i can do it all!
happy spring to all of you.

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

CJ thank YOU for keeping the discussion on track, with thoughtful insights and SUCH dedication to doing the best work you can. I'm so impressed by the depth of analysis here, and am so pleased that several of you seem to have ended with useful plans.

What a gift to be able to look over the wall and see the learnings reveal themselves. Bravo and happy spring!!

Yes thank you so much!  I've already learned a lot and I'm still trying to work my way through the book (veeeeery slowly) and reading back through all the discussions I missed.

Happy spring!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• IMG_6004

IMG_6004

• IMG_2197

IMG_2197