HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

Is there anyone else up for cooking, Let me know.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't gotten the green light on it yet, but I sent in my e-mail to do it for the St. Petersburg show. How long did it take for Lydia to get back to you about the go ahead?

I'm ready to go on a moments notice though, haha. What do you have planned?
Same thing I have heard nothing back . Have to find out if there is a way to confidentially give you my phone number we could always just plan it and show up.

Anne said:
I haven't gotten the green light on it yet, but I sent in my e-mail to do it for the St. Petersburg show. How long did it take for Lydia to get back to you about the go ahead?

I have a facebook, and I could add you (if you have one) and message you. I'm thinking that if I don't hear anything by Friday, I will e-mail again, but I think its a good idea to have it set up so we can plan ahead of time. I will have the task of having to go to school, then to the dentist, and then up to St. Pete, and have the food with me. But that's what coolers are for!

Kurtis Marsh said:
Same thing I have heard nothing back . Have to find out if there is a way to confidentially give you my phone number we could always just plan it and show up.

Anne said:

i told my boyfriend about this (he's not on the internet as much as me haha)... and he is totally down for doing this. he said he's gonna send lydia an e-mail (if he hasn't already) and sign up on here as well to find out the scoop... i can't make this show cuz i live up in PA, but i just wanted to initiate the discussion of menu... im lookin forward to hearing your ideas + i am oh so jealous i can't be down there for this =)
I agree, even if we don't hear back we should just show up with the food...You guys have any ideas yet? I was thinking organic wraps or sandwiches since my drive is about an hour away. And maybe some cookies or cupcakes for dessert. I don't want to make anything hot and then have it warm and slimy by the time I arrive...
what did everyone fall off the face of st petersburg? haha... i got an email today from lydia but it doesnt do me much good now cuz im all the way up here in PA... did anyone else hear back from her yet?
Anyone end up potlucking with AFP? WE NEED PHOTOS AND STORIES!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Community Philosphy Blog and Library