HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

Jodie Westwood's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Ellen, I know you so wanted a little hen when peeper was hatched!    The Bantam 's m…"

Jodie Westwood replied Dec 14, 2011 to Rooster behavior

14 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Tink Baker

"Chickens dont eat fire ants.  I would love to hear some natural ways to rid ants fro…"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 23, 2011 to "Getting Started With Chickens" A Q&A with beloved author of "Chick Days", Jenna Woginrich

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Jodie Westwood

"My "dueling" rooster was beautiful but after continued leg scars he just had to go. …"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 22, 2011 to Lavender Orpingtons...

10 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Jodie Westwood

"Hi Erin - I ordered "rare" breeds pack from McMurray and received one.  It is a rece…"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 22, 2011 to Lavender Orpingtons...

10 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Jodie Westwood

"I started out with 13 chicks bought from a local do-it-yurselfer of which 8 turned o…"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 22, 2011 to "Getting Started With Chickens" A Q&A with beloved author of "Chick Days", Jenna Woginrich

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Jodie Westwood

"Well Okee Dokie John...............thanks for the input"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 17, 2011 to "Getting Started With Chickens" A Q&A with beloved author of "Chick Days", Jenna Woginrich

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Jodie Westwood

"Whats up?  I have a barred rock hen that usually lays the best brown eggs in town...…"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 17, 2011 to "Getting Started With Chickens" A Q&A with beloved author of "Chick Days", Jenna Woginrich

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Jodie Westwood

"Chicks need to have an area that is warm and an area that is cool.  Perhaps you are…"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 13, 2011 to "Getting Started With Chickens" A Q&A with beloved author of "Chick Days", Jenna Woginrich

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Jodie Westwood

"We have had alternate days of 80's to lower 40's.  I make sure they have plenty of h…"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 13, 2011 to "Getting Started With Chickens" A Q&A with beloved author of "Chick Days", Jenna Woginrich

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Jodie Westwood

"Same issue here.  After walking around with a tennis racket for protection - and yes…"

Jodie Westwood replied Apr 13, 2011 to Rooster behavior

14 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Tink Baker

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Community Philosphy Blog and Library