HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

I attempted French Baguettes this past weekend, and am now gathering up fabric for a sock-monkey-themed baby blanket quilt. Bluefish is running now, so I'm looking forward to grilling up a slab of it and pairing it with a cherry tomato relish. This recipe looks yummy!

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I should say, I'd like to hear about how the yogurt turned out. I've never tried a rag rug :-)

Magpie Ima said:
I'd love to hear how this worked for you. My attempt was an utter failure and I don't know why :-(
Margaret Beers Oliver said:
Right now I am making a rag rug. Tomorrow I will be trying my hand at making yogurt in my slow cooker.
Well, I have been neglecting this group. Actually as I found a new place to live and started putting roots down I ignored everything if it was not in a box. Downsizing and getting some of the gardening done. I am going to be making more of an effort to get back to my online postings.
Looking for straw bales to get some raised beds made. I know that it sounds funny but I think it will be a good thing.
Glad to have you back, Margaret!!

Margaret Beers Oliver said:
Well, I have been neglecting this group. Actually as I found a new place to live and started putting roots down I ignored everything if it was not in a box. Downsizing and getting some of the gardening done. I am going to be making more of an effort to get back to my online postings.
Looking for straw bales to get some raised beds made. I know that it sounds funny but I think it will be a good thing.
I am refurbishing several honey bee hive boxes I found in an old barn...not sure if I want to keep bees, but will at least bring these hives out of retirement!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Community Philosphy Blog and Library