HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

JoyfulC's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"We were lucky to discover ourselves living walking distance from a butcher who kills…"

JoyfulC replied Oct 24, 2009 to Home meat production

6 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Pat Johnson

"We wrapped up our garden for winter and brought in the green tomatoes. It's doubtful…"

JoyfulC replied Oct 24, 2009 to Fall-to-winter transition -- what changes in your home?

22 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Oliva Shouse

"I was hoping to see more on this discussion here. I'm certainly no farmer (...I can…"

JoyfulC replied Oct 7, 2009 to sustainable farming?

13 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Charles Pierce

"I'd be willing to give something like that a try. Even if just out on the (unheated,…"

JoyfulC replied Oct 7, 2009 to Has anyone ever used a "Heat Grabber"

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by pelenaka

"Really! That's interesting. So we should at least harvest them all before the frost,…"

JoyfulC replied Sep 28, 2009 to I've finally got some green tomatoes -- now what?

22 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Sharon

"It would be nice, but the USDA is so in bed with big agribusiness that I'll reserve…"

JoyfulC replied Sep 16, 2009 to USDA Announces "Know Your Food, Know Your Farmer" program

2 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Hi again, Troy. I uploaded some pics of my (persistently green) tomatoes to my Tomat…"

JoyfulC replied Sep 12, 2009 to I've finally got some green tomatoes -- now what?

22 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Sharon

"Here's a link with some good info on disposing of infected plants: http://green.uwex…"

JoyfulC replied Sep 11, 2009 to Info for those hit by the Late Blight

3 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by JoyfulC

"In the video, I believe he mentions placing the infected plant in a garbage bag and…"

JoyfulC replied Sep 11, 2009 to Info for those hit by the Late Blight

3 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by JoyfulC

"I am wondering the same thing. I was watching to see if anyone with any actual exper…"

JoyfulC replied Sep 11, 2009 to Preserving question: Apples and pears

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Melissa

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.   Powered by