HOMEGROWN

Celebrate the culture of agriculture & share skills (Growing! Cooking! Eating!)

Kristie Nackord's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"So awesome! Where in Colorado are you growing citrus? I live in Westcliffe. Too cool…"

Kristie Nackord replied Jun 8, 2011 to help with seeds...

3 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Kristie Nackord

"Great post!"

Kristie Nackord replied May 14, 2011 to Beekeeping 101 (The First Year)

10 May 14, 2011
Reply by Kristie Nackord

"Hi Kristin,   You can easily do a germination test on your own. Here is a link with…"

Kristie Nackord replied May 2, 2011 to Help with Herbs

6 May 13, 2011
Reply by Aliza Ess

"Enjoy seed school!!! Bill is the MOST inspiring seedsman I've ever known. Please sha…"

Kristie Nackord replied May 1, 2011 to Seed Library starting in Oakland, CA - Support Us! :)

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Kristie Nackord

"Living in the mountains and far, far, far away from the ocean it saddens me that I c…"

Kristie Nackord replied May 1, 2011 to When you think of local foods and healthy eating- how often do you include seafood?

9 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Lobsters on the Fly

"Cornelia, What a BRILLIANT idea to do a seed-saving workshop at this huge and fabulo…"

Kristie Nackord replied May 1, 2011 to Seed Library starting in Oakland, CA - Support Us! :)

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Kristie Nackord

"You gals are AWESOME! Love that you are fundraising for the first seed lending libra…"

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Kristie Nackord

"Hi Kristin, Growing herbs, what a journey it can be! Heat is helpful for many of the…"

Kristie Nackord replied May 1, 2011 to Help with Herbs

6 May 13, 2011
Reply by Aliza Ess

"Oh oh, another great resource is the Stella Natura calendar! Seriously, a beautiful…"

Kristie Nackord replied Feb 21, 2011 to Seed starting planners

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Suzanna Coyle

"Check out the little book "Basic Seed Saving" by Bill McDorman. It's $6 bucks and co…"

Kristie Nackord replied Aug 24, 2010 to Does anyone have any tips on harvesting your own seeds?

23 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Lyndsay Officer

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Join us on:

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by HOMEGROWN.org.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Community Philosphy Blog and Library