An exciting gathering of activists, farmers & ranchers, consumers, and nonprofits who care about the state of our food and food choices. Come learn about the latest developments in agriculture and food, and get the tools you need to help make a difference!
TOPICS and SPEAKERS
* Keynote, Jim Hightower
* Genetically Modified Foods, Howard Vlieger, FARFA
* Codex: What’s happening with supplements? Scott Tipps, National Health Federation
* Update from D.C., Patty Lovera, Food & Water Watch
* Food Policy Councils, Marla Camp, Edible Austin
* How to Develop an Effective Message, Colin Rowan, Rowan Communications
* National Animal ID System: What Has Changed? Judith McGeary, FARFA
* How to Lobby
* Getting Food From Farm to Table: Distribution Issues
* Land and Water Use Issues
And more! The full list will be posted on the conference page soon.