Darren Doherty (Australia) is one of the world’s most experienced Permaculture Design professionals and teachers. A prolific designer, Darren has developed over 1100 properties across 4 continents and has co-taught with Bill Mollison & David Holmgren (the co-originators of Permaculture) and Geoff Lawton. In this workshop Darren will be bringing his immense experience in water design, pasture regeneration, and species selection to the MA Center to work with participants to create a working design that:
* Rapidly improves soil fertility for the new orchards.
* Connects rainwater catching earthworks across the landscape
* Employs Keyline design strategies for orchards, paddocks, and reforestation
* Uses cow grazing to improve soil health.
* Plants trees within grazing patterns.
* Develop a productive and marketable agroforestry system
* Exploring the food forest / orchard edge
* Hand-on Keyline design and live ploughing
* On-site Permaculture consultancy strategies