It's simple! Add your name to the discussion if you are interested in sharing a handmade, homegrown goodie with your fellow HOMEGROWNers.
How it works:
1. Join the swap at the discussion: http://www.homegrown.org/group/resurrectthebarter/forum/topics/homegrown-holiday-swap
3. On December 7, 2009 you will be randomly assigned a swapping partner.
4. Trade addresses with your swapping partner privately via HG.org email.
5. Package up your goodies booty, taking care to prevent breakage by packing with newspaper, shredded paper, popcorn, etc.
6. Send out your package no later than December 11, 2009
Keep in mind that what we are swapping is made with love and need not be extravagant. We began the conversation around a pint of apple butter for one half pint each of mint jelly and blackberry jam. Please feel free to discuss your item(s) with your assigned partner - or not - some like the element of surprise!